Making my own bookmark!
Here is my process:
1. I did a illustration. You can see the details and sketch here.
2. I cropped it in oval shape and printed it out from an ink-jet printer. Then, I coated the print with crystal-clear spray and some jewelry glues.
3. I cut it out and sticked each one to the metal tray.
4. Mixed the resin and poured it onto the picture. Patiently, waited 24 hours for them to dry.
5. Glued it to the metal clip.
Yeah!!! The bookmark is done!
I planned to give them to my friends and may be do a giveaway later~
You can get a print, tote bag, mug and more related products in my shop.
Nice day everyone!